Rust-Oleum LeakSeal Aluminum Flexible Rubber Coating Spray - 12 oz
Model Number: 267972
Menards® SKU: 5630123
Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum LeakSeal is an easy-to-use, rubberized protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. It provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust and corrosion. LeakSeal™ dries to a semi-smooth, firm finish that will not sag or drip, and can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints. Apply it to metal, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, vinyl siding, fiberglass and more.
- Seals leaks and cracks instantly for a water-tight, paintable finish
- Stops Rust® formula for incredible corrosion resistance
- Rubberized and flexible for a lasting seal
- Great for gutters, roofs, flashing, ductwork, PVC, masonry, concrete and more
- Fast-drying formula dries to the touch in just 20-30 minutes
- Covers approximately 4 to 8 sq ft per can
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.