4 oz. Single Stick Epoxy Putty
- Gray compound.
- Hardens like steel in 20 minutes.
- Ideal for plumbing, electrical, auto and home repairs.
- Plugs, seals, patches holes and cracks and mends almost anything broken.
- Can be used for underwater repairs.
- Excellent for fabricating or rebuilding parts.
- Use as an all-purpose adhesive for metals, wood, glass, masonry, ceramics and many plastics.
- Can be drilled, tapped, filed, sanded and painted like metal.
- NSF certified for use in potable water applications.
- Do not use with polyethylene or polypropylene.
Dimensions: 4 oz.
Brand Name: William Harvey
MSDS Document: 101900_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/9/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.