Wolman DeckStrip Stain and Finish Remover - 1.32 gal.
Model Number: 14446
Menards® SKU: 5539937
Description & Documents
Wolman DeckStrip Stain and Finish Remover is a ready-to-use, premium quality, "universal" exterior wood stripper for all types of traditional stains and pigmented finishes. In just 15 minutes, DeckStrip will quickly cut through and remove old, weathered coatings. Oil-based, water-based and even tough-to-remove latex stains are easily removed in one application with the help of DeckStrip's special wetting agents and thickener for vertical surfaces. Once stripped, wood is restored to its bright, clean, natural look.
- Strips oil-based, water-based and latex finishes on all kinds of outdoor wood
- Safer to use than paint strippers, containing no methylene chloride or caustic chemicals
- Fast and efficient solution strips one or several layers in just 15 minutes
- Clings to vertical surfaces for effective stripping in any applications
- Unique wetting agents reduce the need for multiple applications
- Professional strength formula with the highest concentration of active ingredients allowed
- 100% biodegradable for safe use around grass, plants and shrubs
- Designed for exterior use only
- Covers approximately 200 sq ft per jug
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 1.32 gal.
Shipping Dimensions: 12.5 x 7.0 x 4.25
Shipping Weight: 12.3 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Container Size: 1.32 gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/5/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.