Recommended as a traditional finish for bare or previously coated interior wood surfaces
- Dries dust free in minutes; recoat in less than one hour
- Shellac is a natural odor barrier and will effectively seal in odors from fire, pets, etc. Apply 2 full coats
- Great protective sealer for crafts, toys and household projects. Dried film is non-toxic and hypoallergenic
- Shellac holds back knot and sap bleed better than any other coating
- Does not darken or yellow with age
- Easy clean up with alcohol or ammonia and water
- Coverage: Approximately 400-600 sq ft per gallon, 2,000-3,000 sq ft per 5-gal pail
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 5 Gallon
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/6/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.