Compatible with ALL clear wood finishes
- Great for sealing ALL interior wood, including floors
- Dries lightning fast - can be sanded & recoated in minutes
- Does not darken or yellow with age
- Easy clean up with alcohol or ammonia and water
- Gives extra beauty & warmth to water-base polyurethanes
- Can be used as a pre-stain conditioner for pine and softwoods
- Can be used as a bond coat under new finishes - adheres to any existing finish
- Coverage: 100-150 sq ft per quart
- Made in the USA
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 103005_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/5/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.