SharpNEasy 2-Step Sharpener
Model Number: 334C
Menards® SKU: 2432899
Description & Documents
The SharpNEasy Knife Sharpener has a dark ceramic rod for coarse and a white ceramic rod for fine. It's exactly what everyone needs to care for and maintain their blades. The two stages allow for the proper angle every time by having two stationary rods molded into the base. The compact size is ideal for knife drawers, junk drawers, glove boxes, work benches, tool boxes, tackle boxes, hunting gear, etc. Great for kitchens, hobby rooms, garages, sheds, campers, vehicles, boats, cabins, etc.
- Two stages allow for the proper angle every time.
- Two stationary ceramic rods are molded into the base.
- Features pre-angled coarse and fine ceramic rods that will maintain an accurate edge.
- The dark ceramic is for coarse and the white ceramic is for fine.
- The 2 Step Sharpener has over-molded grips, which allows the user to have a comfortable and secure grip while sharpening.
- The unit has a lanyard hole, which allows for easy attachment to a cord or string.
- Just three or four strokes through the coarse rod restores the edge. Then three or four strokes across the fine rod finishes and polishes the edge for a smooth sharp finish.
- Lightweight, fast and easy to use with rubber molded grip and feet for safety.
- The 2 Stage Knife Sharpener should be cleaned with warm water and soap.
- The ceramic rods should be cleaned using a small brush when the rods become marked with metal shavings.
- The compact size is ideal for knife drawers, junk drawers, glove boxes, work benches, tool boxes, tackle boxes, hunting gear, etc. Great for kitchens, hobby rooms, garages, sheds, campers, vehicles, boats, cabins, etc.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5"
Brand Name: AccuSharp
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.