Description & Documents
EPOXYShield Penetrating Concrete Sealer provides excellent protection from the damaging effects of water, oil, chemicals and stains to help extend the life of concrete. It seeps deep into concrete pores to form a protective barrier beneath the surface. This durable barrier repels water and water-borne salt, preventing common concrete problems such as pitting, spalled and dusting, and it also provides protection against automotive oil and hydraulic fluids. EPOXYShield Penetrating Concrete Sealer is designed for use on bare concrete and masonry surfaces such as driveways, patios, walkways, landscaping blocks and pavers.
- Unique fluorinated polymer technology extends life of concrete
- Repels water, oil, de-icing salts and more
- Deeply penetrates concrete for stain and chemical protection
- Designed for use on bare concrete
- Surface is ready for foot traffic after 2 hrs and automobile traffic after 12 hrs
- Do not apply outdoors if rain is expected within 24 hours
- Covers approximately 250 to 700 sq ft per gallon
- Made in the USA
- This item is not for sale to these states: CA, OR
Dimensions: 1 gal.
Brand Name: Rust-Oleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Application Method: Brush
|UV Resistant: Yes
|Time before recoating: 2
||Primer Required: No
||Low Temperature: 60°F
||High Temperature: 85°F
|Coverage: 250 to 700 sq. ft. per gal
||Container Size: Gallon
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.