Rhino IRONWORKS 26 Gun Fire Safe with Combination Lock
Model Number: 4808976
Menards® SKU: 4808976
Variation: Distressed Natural Powder Coat Finish
Description & Documents
SECURITY...REIMAGINED. Part art, part furniture, and all security! IRONWORKS™ safes look like something out of the late 1800's, yet feature our newest and most advanced locking system. These safes are hand antiqued and distressed to accentuate the natural grain and variations in the steel, and give a well-worn look. No two are exactly alike. The interior is upholstered with faux leather fabric to complement the antiqued exterior. The advanced F-4™ locking system protects your valuables with a patented tungsten carbide drill protection plate, drive system with numerous anti-drill, anti-punch features and a patent pending anti-tamper clutched handle.
- Patented RhinoPlate™ Drill Resistant Armor and Internal Relocker
- 60 minute Fire Rated to protect all of your valuables
- Anti-Tamper, Anti-Punch, Anti-Drill, Pry Resistant Door & Attack Resistant External Hinge System
- Hand-distressed natural powder coat finish
- Pocket pouch door storage for additional space and convenience
- 11 gauge body with corner reinforcements and historic metal studded exterior casing all remind you of the strong boxes from yesteryear
- 10 large 1" diameter door bolts providing 4-sided coverage for maximum security
- 3 upholstered half-shelves and 1 full-width shelf
- U.L. Certified Residential Security Container - Meets or exceeds the CADOJ acceptable gun safe standards
- Part art, part furniture, all security!
- Weight 718 lbs.
Dimensions: Dimensions: 30 in.W x 25 in.D x 60 in.H (depth not including handle)
Shipping Dimensions: 60.0 x 30.0 x 25.0
Shipping Weight: 718.0 lbs
Brand Name: Rhino IRONWORKS™
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.