Generac 27000 Watt (LP) / 25000 Watt (NG) Standby Generator
Model Number: QT02724ANAX
Menards® SKU: 2400508
Description & Documents
Ideal for homes requiring higher kW backup for amenities such as additional living areas, garages and air conditioners, pools, greenhouses, guest houses, mother-in-law suites, medical needs and more. Businesses gain a competitive advantage from the backup power of a QuietSource generator-restaurants, gas stations and other small and medium sized businesses can remain open for business while competitors have to shut down.
- Powered by Generac's powerful, low-speed, liquid cooled engine, engineered to run at only 1800 rpm for a substantially quieter generator, consuming less fuel and giving both the engine and alternator a longer life
- Connected to your existing LP or natural gas fuel supply, it kicks in automatically within seconds of determining power loss
- Quiet-test weekly self-test mode runs at a lower RPM so it produces fewer emissions
- Durable aluminum, all-weather enclosure prolongs the life of your generator and is highly recommended for salt-air, coastal locations
- California and Massachusetts compliant
- UL 2200 listed
- A transfer switch is required to operate any home standby generator. Transfer switches sold separately. For installation assistance call (855)580-6859.
- 24/7 Generac customer care support 365 days a year, means we're standing by, every minute of every day, ready to take your call
Dimensions: 62" x 29" x 33.5"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.