4/0 AWG 25' Black Welding Cable
Model Number: 5WC-4041
Menards® SKU: 3703091
Everyday Low Price: $149.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $16.39
Your Final Price: $132.61
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
This 4/0 AWG 25' black welding cable is designed for use as welding leads from the secondary side of the power source, typical of arc welders and welding generators. Additional applications include power supply applications not exceeding 600 volts AC, battery cables and temporary and permanent lead cables.
- Industrial grade EPR jacket
- Temperature rating -50° C to 105° C
- Annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-172
- Foot marked for easy length identification
- Ozone, sun, weather and chemical resistant
- Designed for use as welding leads and welding generators. Also used for power supply and battery cable applications
Dimensions: 25 FT
Shipping Dimensions: 10.0 x 10.0 x 4.5
Shipping Weight: 18.0 lbs
|Voltage: 600 Volts
|Gauge: 4/0 AWG
||Insulation Type: Ethylene Propylene Rubber (EPR)
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.