Slime® Tube Sealant 8 oz.
Model Number: 10003
Menards® SKU: 2612017
Everyday Low Price: $5.96
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.30
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Slime® Tube Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tube tires. Once installed, Slime® remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime® is guaranteed for 2 years. As the Slime®-treated tube rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime® is not intended for use in tubes losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime® for tube type tires is NOT recommended for use in tubeless tires.
- Prevents and repairs punctures up to 1/8? (3 mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble
- Tubes treated with Slime® can be patched with a conventional vulcanized patch using a bit of patience and care!
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.