Slime 1 Gallon Tire Sealant
Model Number: SDSB-1G_02
Menards® SKU: 2612013
Description & Documents
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all tubeless tires. Once installed, Slime sealant remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. Slime tire sealant is guaranteed to work for 2 years. As the treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime tire sealant is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime sealant is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires. Note: Slime is not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.
- Repairs punctures up to ¼" (6mm) using Fibro-Seal™ technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, and water soluble
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Safe
- Tires treated with Slime sealants can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a professional plug/patch.
Dimensions: 1 Gallon
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.