4' x 10' Truss Dock Frame with Hardware
Model Number: 1760750
Menards® SKU: 1760750
Everyday Low Price: $599.00
11% Mail-In Rebate: $65.89
Your Final Price: $533.11
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
With all aluminum construction and 9" truss style frame, the Guidesman truss dock system has superior durability so that your dock will last for years. Truss side rail rods are welded top and bottom. The design of the Guidesman truss dock has been manufactured for easy installation with as little steps as possible. The 4' x 10' truss frame design provides the highest strength to weight ratio creating a very strong yet lightweight dock.
- All aluminum welded full 9" truss side and end frames
- Preassembled truss design frames that are welded top and bottom for a stronger and straighter frame.
- Very rigid dock that is easy to assemble and install
- Universal design - can configure your dock however many times you want
- One design that can be used for standing, wheel-in or floating docks
- All leg pockets are welded inside frame, this makes it easier and safer for boats and people
- Three stringer and two cross member design add stiffness and strength to the dock while providing 16 O.C. spacing for a variety of decking options.
- Easy Installation.
- Superior durability.
- Maintenance-free aluminum with brass and stainless steel hardware that will not rust
Dimensions: 4' x 10'
Shipping Dimensions: 120.0 x 48.0 x 9.0
Shipping Weight: 71.0 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.