Loctite PL 300 Foamboard Construction Adhesive - 28 oz
Model Number: 1421930
Menards® SKU: 5201985
Everyday Low Price: $5.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $0.66
Your Final Price: $5.33
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 300 VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium-grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces, both interior and exterior. It is compatible with all foamboard insulation products and can bond to wood, concrete, brick and drywall. Loctite PL 300 VOC is a latex-based adhesive especially designed for bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials. The low-VOC formulation meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations.
- Specially engineered formula will not attack or burn through foamboard
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements
- Ideal for bonding polystyrene foam to a variety of construction materials including wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 2.5 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 2.6 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 16.25 in.
|Product Width: 2.625 in.
||Product Depth: 2.625 in.
|Recommended Surfaces: polystyrene, wood, concrete, brick, drywall
||Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||Application Temperature: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Light Blue
||Curing Time: 7 days
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.