Loctite PL 300 Foamboard Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1421941
Menards® SKU: 5201973
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 300 VOC Foamboard Adhesive is a premium-grade formulation for bonding foamboard insulation to a variety of surfaces, both interior and exterior. It is compatible with all foamboard insulation products and can bond to wood, concrete, brick and drywall. Loctite PL 300 VOC is a latex-based adhesive especially designed for bonding polystyrene foam to itself or to a variety of construction materials. The low-VOC formulation meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations.
- Specially engineered formula will not attack or burn through foamboard
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements
- Ideal for bonding polystyrene foam to a variety of construction materials including wood, gypsum board, concrete and brick
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Recommended Surfaces: polystyrene, wood, concrete, brick, drywall
||Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||Application Temperature: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Soap & Water
|Cured Color: Light Blue
||Curing Time: 7 days