Loctite PL 400 Subfloor & Deck Construction Adhesive - 28 oz
Model Number: 1602142
Menards® SKU: 5201930
Everyday Low Price: $4.70
You Save: $1.71
Sale Price Good Through 10-25-2014
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Construction Adhesive provides a powerful, permanent bond and is formulated for all heavy-duty interior and exterior construction. With its cold weather formula, PL 400 offers easier extrusion and excellent adhesion in all weather conditions. It also bonds dry, wet, frozen and treated lumber to most building materials. This low-VOC adhesive sets fast and provides superior strength, making it perfect for your next flooring project.
- Primarily designed for onsite bonding of sub-floor and plywood decking to joists
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets ASTM D 3498-93, (APA) AFG-01 and HUD UM 60A requirements
- Bonds to drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and more
- Can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- Gap-filling formula bridges minor gaps and reduces squeaking and splitting
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 2.5 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 2.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 16.25 in.
|Product Width: 2.625 in.
||Product Depth: 2.625 in.
|Additional Information: APA AFG-01, ASTM D 3498-93, HUD UM 60A
||Recommended Surfaces: drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and more
|Working Time: 15 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 1.4°F (-17°C) and 120°F (49°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Light Tan
|Curing Time: 2-7 days
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 10/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.