Loctite PL 400 Subfloor & Deck Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1652275
Menards® SKU: 5201944
Everyday Low Price: $3.84
You Save: $1.35
Sale Price Good Through 09-28-2014
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 400 Subfloor Construction Adhesive provides a powerful, permanent bond and is formulated for all heavy-duty interior and exterior construction. With its cold weather formula, PL 400 offers easier extrusion and excellent adhesion in all weather conditions. It also bonds dry, wet, frozen and treated lumber to most building materials. This low-VOC adhesive sets fast and provides superior strength, making it perfect for your next flooring project.
- Primarily designed for onsite bonding of sub-floor and plywood decking to joists
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets ASTM D 3498-93, (APA) AFG-01 and HUD UM 60A requirements
- Bonds to drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and more
- Can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- Gap-filling formula bridges minor gaps and reduces squeaking and splitting
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: APA AFG-01, ASTM D 3498-93, HUD UM 60A
||Recommended Surfaces: drywall, plaster, metal, masonry, concrete, brick, ceramic tile, slate, treated lumber and more
|Working Time: 15 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 1.4°F (-17°C) and 120°F (49°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Light Tan
|Curing Time: 2-7 days