Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive - 10 oz
Model Number: 1390595
Menards® SKU: 5201998
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Premium Polyurethane Construction Adhesive is a one-component, polyurethane-based, moisture-curing adhesive. It is VOC-compliant and contains no chlorinated solvents or water. Loctite PL Premium provides superior adhesion to most common construction materials. It can be used for interior and exterior projects and is three times as strong as conventional solvent-based construction adhesives. It is also waterproof, paintable and cures even in cold temperatures, making it perfect for subfloor installations.
- 3x as strong as conventional solvent-based construction adhesives
- Broad service temperature allows for use in hot and cold environments
- GreenGuard-certified and meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, mirrors and more
- Meets APA-AFG-01, ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557 and conforms to FHA Bulletin UM-60
- Waterproof formula is excellent for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557, APA AFG-01, FHA Bulletin UM-60a, Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Recommended Surfaces: wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall, mirrors and more
|Working Time: 30 - 45 minutes
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure between 41°F (5°C) and 95°F (35°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
||Cured Color: Tan
|Curing Time: 24 to 48 hours 78°F @ (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.