Loctite PL 375 Heavy-Duty Construction Adhesive - 28 oz
Model Number: 1390599
Menards® SKU: 5201919
Everyday Low Price: $4.98
You Save: $1.99
Sale Price Good Through 10-04-2014
Description & Documents
Loctite PL 375 VOC Heavy Duty Construction Adhesive is a versatile, premium-grade, water-based adhesive designed for more demanding construction projects. It provides a professional strength bond with exceptional holding power for a wide variety of building materials. It is tough, long-lasting and moisture-resistant. Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, PL 375 bridges irregularities on uneven surfaces and meets stringent state and federal VOC regulations.
- Exceptional holding power for demanding construction jobs and a wide variety of building materials
- Reduces nailing and fastener requirements by up to 50%
- Meets stringent state and federal VOC requirements and meets ASTM C 557
- Also complies with VOC regulations SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB and BAAQMD
- Bonds to wood, concrete, brick, drywall, metal, fiberglass panel, wallboard and cork
- Water-resistant and weather-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Uncured adhesive cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 16.0 x 2.5 x 2.5
Shipping Weight: 2.3 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 86' at 1/4" bead and 38' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 16.25 in.
|Product Width: 2.625 in.
||Product Depth: 2.625 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM C 557, ASTM E 72, SCAQMD Rule 1168 VOC, CARB, BAAQMD
||Recommended Surfaces: wood, concrete, brick, drywall, metal, fiberglass panel, wallboard and cork
|Working Time: 20 minutes @ 70°F, 50% Relative Humidity
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: Off White
|Curing Time: 48 Hours