Description & Documents
Loctite PL Premium Advanced is a revolutionary construction adhesive that provides superior results and is safe to use. It may be used inside or outside and will last as long as the surface it joins together. PL Premium Advanced is 100% polyurethane and is three times stronger than traditional construction adhesives. It has four times the initial grab of the Original PL Premium Formulation, is still repositionable and is virtually VOC-free.
- Stronger than most substrates it joins together
- High initial grab reduces fastener use
- GreenGuard-certified and virtually VOC-free
- Bonds wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors
- Meets APA-AFG-01, ASTM D 3498, ASTM C 557 and conforms to FHA Bulletin UM-60
- Waterproof formula is excellent for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 32' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Product Type: Polyurethane
|Compatible Material: Wood, Concrete, Stone, Granite, Brick, Foam Insulation, Metal, Fiberglass, Drywall, Vinyl/PVC
||Container Size: 10 ounce
|Container Type: Cartridge
||Adhesive Color: Tan
|Total Coverage: A ¼” (6 mm) bead extrudes approximately 30.6 ft (935 m).
||Working Time: 20 minute (time unit)
|Cure Time: 48 hour
||Application Temp: Apply and cure between 41°F (5°C) and 95°F (35°C)
||Overall Height: 11.75 inch
|Overall Depth: 1.88 inch
||Overall Width: 2 inch
|Compatible Surface Condition: Clean Surface, Surface Free of Contaminants
||Cured Color: Grey
|Adhesive Base: Polyurethane
||Special Features: 4 times more tack than PL Premium, Virtually VOC Free, High Strength, Water Resisant, Low Order, Repositionable, Less Adhesive Required
|Listing Agency Standards: ASTM D 3498, APA AFG-01, ASTM C 557, FHA Bulletin UM-60a., Green Guard Certified, Green Guard Certified for Children & Schools
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/6/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.