Loctite Power Grab All-Purpose Construction Adhesive - 6-oz Pressure Pack
Model Number: 1589199
Menards® SKU: 5202641
Description & Documents
Loctite Power Grab Clear All-Purpose Construction Adhesive is a premium-quality, high-strength, gap-filling adhesive. It has nine times more tack or instant grab compared to other latex construction adhesives on the market today. This extremely high-tack adhesive eliminates the need for nails and screws in many DIY and repair jobs. Power Grab Adhesive has very low odor and requires only soap and water to clean up, making it safe, easy to use and environmentally friendly.
- Instant Grab provides 9x the initial tack of other adhesives, eliminating the need for fasteners in many repair jobs
- Applies white and dries clear for easier application
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds wood, plywood, drywall, cork, foamboard, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board, carpet, vinyl cove base, polystyrene and polyurethane foam and much more (1 surface must be porous)
- Aerosol pressure pack eliminates the need for a caulking gun
- Water-resistant formula is designed for interior use only
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 21' at 1/4" bead
Dimensions: 6 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.5 x 1.92 x 1.92
Shipping Weight: 0.8 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - Power Grab
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 21' at 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 10.75 in.
|Product Width: 1.5 in.
||Product Depth: 1.5 in.
|Additional Information: Green Guard Certified for Children and Schools
||Recommended Surfaces: Bonds wood, plywood, drywall, cork, foam board, ceramics, plaster, stone, brick, concrete, chip board, carpet, vinyl cove base, polystyrene and polyurethane foam coverings and much more (1 surface must be porous)
|Working Time: 60 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|Application Temperature: Apply and cure above 50°F (10°C)
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Soap & Water
||Cured Color: Clear
|Curing Time: Initial Cure - 24 hours @ 77°F (25°C) and 50% Relative Humidity, Full Cure - 7-14 days