Description & Documents
Loctite Spray Adhesive General Performance is a premium-quality formulation that dries clear and has superior bonding strength. With its fast drying time, it is ideal for a wide range of household and automotive repair projects. Loctite Spray Adhesive General Performance will work on a variety of porous and nonporous surfaces.
- Ideal for a wide range of household projects and repairs
- Works on a variety of porous and nonporous substrates
- Dries clear and will not yellow with age
- Bonds paper, cardboard, foam, fabric, leather, felt, cork, foil, certain plastics, metal, glass and wood
- Invisible bond offers no bleed-through, wrinkling or curling
- Extended dry time allows for repositioning of complex pieces
- Multiple coats increase bond strength
- Designed for interior use only
Dimensions: 13.5 oz
Brand Name: LOCTITE
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
||Compatible Material: Metal, Wood, Certain Plastics, Cork, Felt, Glass
|Container Size: 13.5 ounce
||Total Coverage: Dependent upon usage
|Cure Time: 10 Minutes
||Application Temperature: Between 65 and 95 degrees F
|Special Features: Acid Free, Dries Clear, Repositionable
||Adhesive Base: Synthetic Rubber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/9/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.