Wagner Control Spray Double Duty Fine-Finishing Handheld Paint Sprayer
Model Number: 0518050
Menards® SKU: 5612571
Description & Documents
The Wagner Control Spray Double Duty uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) air power technology to spray thin materials such as stains, sealers, urethanes, varnishes and lacquers. It features a two-stage indoor/outdoor-rated air turbine for a continuous flow of material and air, producing a professional fine finish whether staining your deck or refinishing your kitchen cabinets. A three-position air cap adjusts the spray pattern for either vertical fan, horizontal fan or round pattern shapes to most effectively get the job done quickly and with the best even coverage. Material flow is easily controlled with the variable trigger and allows the user to spray ½-inch to 9-inch wide patterns. The Wagner Control Spray sets up in less than five minutes and cleans up in less than ten.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
- Quick disconnect Lock-n-Go™ spray cartridge for quick setup and cleanup
- 2-stage indoor-rated air turbine provides a fine finish whether spraying stains, sealer or enamels
- Features 2 material cups, including a 1-qt for smaller interior work and a 1-1/2-qt for larger exterior work
- HVLP low overspray technology with 3-pattern spray control allows for vertical, horizontal or round spray patterns
- Excellent for use on decks, fences, cabinetry or trim