OSI QUAD VOC Gray Advanced Formula Outdoor Sealant - 10 oz
Model Number: 1637024
Menards® SKU: 5639533
Description & Documents
OSI QUAD Window, Door and Siding Sealant is composed of elastomeric polymers and high-quality synthetic resins. This product offers the superior adhesion characteristics and unmatched elasticity found in high-performance sealants and yields a tough, rubbery seal that resists outdoor, weather-related elements like water, oxygen, ozone, heat and UV light. The formulation skins over in a short time to resist dirt and dust pickup, and it goes on smoothly and has easy cutoff without stringing. When cured, the surface displays a slight sheen similar to some silicone sealants and is paintable with either latex or oil-based paints.
- Composed of elastomeric polymers and high-quality synthetic resins to create a superior seal
- Remains permanently flexible and will not crack or split in extreme temperatures
- Yields a tough, rubbery seal which resists outdoor, weather-related elements like water, oxygen, ozone, heat and UV light
- Bonds without a primer to most common substrates, including wood, cedar, vinyl, fiber cement, fiberglass, aluminum, masonry and concrete
- Ideal for sealing around windows, doors, siding, roofing and gutters
- Paintable and available in 100s of colors to match any project
- Water-resistant, low-odor and VOC-compliant for excellent exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
Dimensions: 10 oz
Brand Name: OSI
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Elastomeric co-polymer
|Coverage: Approximately 31ft with a 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 12.75 in.
|Product Width: 1.88 in.
||Product Depth: 1.88 in.
|Additional Information: Meets ASTM C920: Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, USE NT, Federal Spec. TT-S-001657 Type 1, Federal Spec. TT-S-00230C
||Recommended Surfaces: Windows, doors, fiber-cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing and gutters. Bonds to most common substrates like cedar, fiberglass, aluminum, masonry and concrete
|Working Time: 4-6 min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: Yes
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Mineral Spritis and Paint Thinner
|Cured Color: Gray
||Curing Time: 7 - 14 days
|UV Resistant: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/31/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.