OSI QUAD VOC Advanced Formula Sealant seals around windows, doors, fiber cement siding, vinyl siding, roofing and gutters. This product offers the superior adhesion characteristics and unmatched elasticity found in high-performance sealants. It yields a tough, rubbery seal which resists outdoor weather-related elements like water, oxygen, ozone, heat and UV light. The formula skins over in a short time to resist dirt and dust pickup. It goes on smoothly and has easy cut-off without stringing. When cured, the surface displays a slight sheen similar to some silicone sealants. QUAD® VOC is paintable with either latex or oil-based paints.
- OSI QUAD VOC Advanced Formula Sealant is composed of elastomeric polymers and high-quality synthetic resins
- Permanently flexible and will not crack or split over temperature extremes
- Yields a tough, rubbery seal which resists outdoor weather-related elements like water, oxygen, ozone, heat and UV light
- Bonds without a primer to most common substrates like wood, cedar, vinyl, fiber cement, fiberglass, aluminum, masonry and concrete
- Exterior use
- Water resistant
- Can use mineral spirits or paint thinner for clean up
- Low odor and VOC compliant
- Matches PPG prefinished siding
Dimensions: Ten ounces
Ship Dim: 14.0 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 110621_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.