Description & Documents
OSI SC-170 Vapor & Acoustical Sound Sealant is specifically designed for reducing sound transmission in all types of wall partitions to maintain specified STC values. This sealant is non-hardening, non-staining and very tacky. It adheres to drywall, wood, metal, masonry, polyurethane and other building materials. SC-170 provides an airtight vapor barrier when used with polyethylene sheeting to help prevent air infiltration and the formulation of condensation.
- Provides an airtight vapor barrier when used with polyethylene sheeting to help prevent air infiltration and the formation of condensation
- Reduces sound transmission in wall systems
- Sealant is non-hardening, non-staining and very tacky
- Adheres to clean concrete, gypsum, metal, glass, plastic and wood surfaces without primer
- Meets AAMA 809.2-92, NAAMM SS-la-68 and CAN/CGSB 19-GP-21 M87 requirements
- Water-resistant and weatherproof for interior use only
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 85' at 1/4" bead
Dimensions: 28 oz
Brand Name: Henkel
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 85' at 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 16.25 in.
|Product Width: 2.625 in.
||Product Depth: 2.625 in.
|Additional Information: AAMA 809.2-92, NAAMM SS-la-68, CAN/CGSB 19-GP-21 M87
||Recommended Surfaces: Adheres polyethylene sheeting to clean concrete, gypsum, metal, glass, plastic and wood surfaces without primer
|Working Time: Does not dry out
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: No
|Cured Color: Black
||Curing Time: Does not dry out
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.