FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time. FROTH-PAK™ dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- Two-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant Kit
- Self-contained kits need no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Kit contains shoulder stray assembly for portability
- One-hand operation for quick and easy application
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 kits per case
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
MSDS Document: 108271_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.