FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, penetrations, cracks and expansion joints. FROTH-PAK™ Foam Sealant can also be used as a sealant and void fill in many roofing applications. FROTH-PAK™ is a chemically cured foam, which significantly reduces curing time. FROTH-PAK™ dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds. It skins over in 30-40 seconds and completely cures in minutes, depending on temperature.
- Two-Component Polyurethane Foam Sealant Kit
- Boxed kits with cylinder handles for enhanced portability
- Stops air leakage
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Temperature indicator for consistent quality of end product
- (FROTH-PAK 620 B-POLYOL & GUN HOSE ASSEMBLY REQUIRED; SOLD SEPARATELY)
- For Professional Use Only
- Made in USA
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/10/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.