Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF™ Pestblock is the insulating foam sealant that blocks critters and bugs -- everything from spiders and ants to mice and rats -- from entering your home through gaps, cracks and holes. It's a distinctive foam specially designed to seal homes against insects and other pests as well as reduce air leakage.
- Expands to fill, seal and insulate gaps up to 1" (25 mm) wide, forming a long-lasting, airtight and water-resistant barrier
- Specially designed to block pests out of the home by eliminating points of entry
- This foam is tack free in 10-15 minutes* (*Actual cure time depends on temperature, relative humidity and size of foam bead)
- Fully cured foam can be trimmed, sanded, painted, and stained
- Helps improve the home's energy efficiency by sealing gaps and cracks
- Bonds with most building materials and surfaces
- One 12 oz can of foam covers the same area as 19 tubes of caulk
- Designed for interior and exterior use* (*Skin of cured foam can discolor if exposed to natural light; paint or coat foam for best results)
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.