GREAT STUFF Pond & Stone Waterfall Foam Sealant - 12 oz
Model Number: 283064
Menards® SKU: 5631567
Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF™ Pond & Stone is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant designed for use in water features. By expanding to fill gaps and cracks, it works as a waterproof sealant to help direct the flow of water in waterfall, pond and streambed construction. The foam is black to blend in among the stones and shadows, and it cures in just eight hours, providing a water-shedding bond for stone, rock, masonry, concrete and more.
- Filler, sealer and adhesive designed for landscape and hardscape applications
- Durable formula works well in both dry and damp conditions
- Securely adheres to stone and rock, eliminating the need for messy mortar
- Can be used to repair cracks and holes in trees
- Safe for use around fish and plants
- Cures in 8 hours
- One 12-oz can equals up to 19 tubes of caulk, saving you money immediately and in the future
- UL classified
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 3.0 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 13.0 lbs
Brand Name: GREAT STUFF
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/3/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.