Description & Documents
As the first foam sealant to be recognized as a fireblock, GREAT STUFF PRO™ Gaps & Cracks inhibits the spread of flames through concealed spaces. It's a minimally expanding, single-component polyurethane foam sealant for general purpose building envelope air sealing. It fills gaps up to 3" wide and expands to take the shape of cracks and voids, forming a permanent, airtight and water-resistant bond to vinyl, wood and metal surfaces.
- Forms a permanent, weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than 1" wide
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Airtight and water-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Expands to fill, seal and insulate, offering energy savings
- Tack-free in 6 minutes, trims in 30 minutes, and cures to rigid finish
- Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration
- Foam elasticity allows for movement and shifting within the structure from winter to summer
- UL classified
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 24 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 10.63 x 2.75 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.