Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF PRO™ Window & Door is a minimally expanding foam with a low-pressure build that forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal between a window or door frame and its rough opening without bowing or bending the window frames. The foam only expands enough to generate an effective seal. GREAT STUFF PRO™ is the original window and door draft stopper and, when applied properly, is proven not to distort or bow window and door frames.
- Proprietary, low-pressure formula is designed not to bow or bend window and door frames
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond
- Conforms to ASTM and AAMA standards
- Expands to fill, seal and insulate, offering energy savings
- Quick cure time allows tack-free in 8 minutes and trims within 1 hour
- Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration
- UL classified
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 20 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 10.63 x 2.75 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 2.0 lbs
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.