Description & Documents
Rust-Oleum® LeakSeal is an easy-to-use, rubberized protective utility coating designed to fill and seal leaks and cracks. It provides a water-tight, flexible seal that prevents moisture penetration, rust and corrosion. LeakSeal dries to a semi-smooth, firm finish that will not sag or drip, and can be top-coated with latex or oil-based paints. Apply it to metal, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt roofing materials, vinyl siding, fiberglass and more.
- Seals leaks and cracks instantly for a water-tight, paintable finish
- Stops Rust® formula for incredible corrosion resistance
- Rubberized and flexible for a lasting seal
- Great for gutters, roofs, flashing, ductwork, PVC, masonry, concrete and more
- Fast-drying formula dries to the touch in just 20-30 minutes
- Covers approximately 4 to 8 sq ft per can
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Brand Name: Rustoleum
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.