Loctite PL S30 Polyurethane Roof & Flashing Sealant - 10 oz
Model Number: 1618181
Menards® SKU: 5632651
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Polyurethane Roof & Flashing Sealant is a premium-quality, commercial-grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent, water and weatherproof seals in all types of exterior gaps and joints. It is elastic and remains flexible to expand and contract with construction material movement to protect and retain the original seal. This sealant provides properties of non-sag, permanent flexibility and corrosion resistance. It exhibits outstanding durability and tear resistance and typically requires no primer.
- Suitable for shingle tabbing, sealing roof flashing around chimneys and roof edging and covering roofing nails
- Elastic sealant remains flexible to expand and contract with construction materials (about 25% movement)
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds asphalt, aluminum, fiberglass, metal, brick, wood, concrete, stucco and many more substrates
- Also meets various ASTM, Federal and USDA specifications (see Technical Specifications below)
- Commercial-grade sealant is also paintable for great integration
- Water-resistant and weatherproof for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, and A
Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A
Meets CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-A-N, No. 81026
||Recommended Surfaces: Asphalt, aluminum, fiberglass, metal, brick, wood, concrete, stucco, and many more substrates
|Working Time: Dry tooling recommended within 5 min of extruding
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Cured Color: Black
||Curing Time: Full Cure - 7 days
|UV Resistant: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.