Loctite PL S40 Terratone Bronze Polyurethane Window, Door & Siding Sealant - 10 oz
Model Number: 1618175
Menards® SKU: 5632680
Variation: Terratone Bronze
Description & Documents
Loctite PL Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is a premium-quality, commercial-grade sealant developed especially for forming permanent water and weather-resistant seals in most types of exterior gaps and joints. This sealant exhibits outstanding durability, tear resistance and a movement capability of +25% to accommodate construction material movement and protect the original seal. Loctite PL Polyurethane Window, Door and Siding Sealant is UV and ozone-resistant and will not soften in the sun.
- Excellent for sealing all door, window and garage framing, fascia, sill plates and siding of all types
- Elastic sealant remains flexible to expand and contract with construction materials (about 25% movement)
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds wood, vinyl, aluminum, concrete, brick, fiberglass, metal, stucco and many other surfaces
- Also meets various ASTM, Federal and USDA specifications (see Technical Specifications below)
- Commercial-grade sealant is also paintable for great integration
- Water-resistant and weatherproof for both interior and exterior use
- Requires mineral spirits for proper cleanup
- Covers approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 0.9 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite - PL
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Coverage: Approximately 31' at 1/4" bead and 14' at 3/8" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: ASTM C 920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, Use NT, M, and A
Federal Specification TT-S-00230C, Type II, Class A
Meets CAN/CGSB-19.13-M87, Classification MCG-2-25-A-N, No. 81026
||Recommended Surfaces: Wood, vinyl, aluminum, concrete, brick, fiberglass, metal, stucco, and many other surfaces
|Working Time: Dry tooling recommended within 5 min of extruding
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: Yes
||Clean-up: Mineral Spirits
|Cured Color: Terratone Bronze
||Curing Time: Full Cure - 7 days
|UV Resistant: Yes
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.