Loctite Polyseamseal White All-Purpose Adhesive Caulk - 10 oz
Model Number: 1700039
Menards® SKU: 5639307
Description & Documents
Loctite Polyseamseal All-Purpose Adhesive Caulk is a premium-grade, water-based caulk designed to have the strength of an adhesive and the sealing characteristics of a caulk. Polyseamseal All-Purpose bonds to almost any surface, including wood, concrete, metal, ceramic, drywall, plaster and much more. It is easy to apply and tool, environmentally friendly and safe, and it contains no silicone for easy soap-and-water cleanup.
- Designed to have the strength of an adhesive and the sealing characteristics of a caulk
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Bonds to almost any surface including wood, concrete, metal, ceramic, drywall, plaster and much more
- All-purpose formula is easy to apply and tool
- Premium-grade sealant is also paintable for great integration
- Low-odor, nontoxic, nonflammable and water-resistant for great use on interior and exterior applications
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 31' at 1/4" bead
Dimensions: 10 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 11.25 x 2.0 x 2.0
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: Loctite Polyseamseal
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Siliconized Acrylic
|Coverage: Approximately 30.6ft with a 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.88 in.
|Recommended Surfaces: wood, concrete, metal, ceramic, drywall, plaster, and many more surfaces
||Working Time: Smooth immediately, paintable in 20 minutes
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Warm water and soap
||Cured Color: White
|Curing Time: 24 hours +
||UV Resistant: No