Loctite Polyseamseal Clear Tub & Tile Caulk+ Sealant - 5.5 oz
Model Number: 1701538
Menards® SKU: 5639450
Description & Documents
Loctite Polyseamseal Tub & Tile Adhesive Caulk is a premium-quality, water-based adhesive caulk that provides a watertight seal around sinks, tubs and other kitchen and bathroom fixtures. The strength of Tub & Tile Adhesive makes it ideal for installing backsplashes and repairing loose tiles.
- Ideal for water-resistant sealing around bathtubs, sinks, shower stalls, tiles and plumbing fixtures
- Low-VOC formulation meets state and federal VOC requirements
- Offers excellent adhesion to ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass composites, enamel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, wallboard and several types of plastic
- Added silicone increases durability and flexibility
- Cured surface can be painted to blend in with surroundings
- Low-odor, nontoxic and nonflammable for great interior use
- Cleans up easily using just soap and water
- Covers approximately 17' at 1/4" bead
Dimensions: 5.5 oz
Brand Name: Loctite Polyseamseal
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Siliconized Acrylic
|Coverage: Approximately 16.9ft with a 1/4" bead
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Replacement of product
||Product Height: 9.76 in.
|Product Width: 2.38 in.
||Product Depth: 1.5 in.
|Recommended Surfaces: ceramic, porcelain, glass, fiberglass composites, enamel, aluminum, stainless steel, wood, many plastics, and wallboard
||Working Time: Smooth immediately, paintable in 20 minutes
|Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
||VOC Compliant: Yes
|Clean-up: Warm water and soap
||Cured Color: Clear
|Curing Time: 24 hours +
||UV Resistant: No