White Lightning 3006 Ultra Gray All-Purpose Elastomeric Sealant - 10 oz
Model Number: WL0003068
Menards® SKU: 5634304
Everyday Low Price: $3.89
You Save: $1.89
Sale Price Good Through 09-28-2014
Description & Documents
Caulking your home is great way to protect against damage from heat, water and weather elements. Special attention should be paid to exterior areas like windows and doors while interior areas like bathtubs, sinks, toilets and splashboards need extra protection against water that can seep in and cause costly floor and wall damage. White Lightning offers a full line of caulks and sealants to ensure that your home stays well protected, energy efficient and beautiful. 3006 Ultra is a premium sealant featuring outstanding flexibility and adhesion to most surfaces. An excellent choice for any caulking project, it is ideal for filling joints where high levels of movement are expected. 3006 Ultra is commonly applied to windows, doors, trim, siding tubs, sinks, toilets, showers, splashboards and countertops.
- Elastomeric consistency offers 70% total joint movement for ultimate flexibility
- 40% more flexible than standard latex caulks
- Ideal for sealing windows, doors, trim, siding, tubs, showers, toilets, countertops and more
- Dries non-tacky to limit dirt pickup
- Low odor for safe use indoors (requires adequate ventilation)
- Acrylic formulation allows for painting to match surroundings
- Easily fills cracks 1/8" to 1/2" wide
- Backed by a lifetime guarantee
- Made in the USA
Dimensions: 10 oz
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Siliconized Acrylic
|Coverage: 1/8' Bead Application 96.7 ft 1/4' Bead Application 24.2 ft
||Moisture Resistant: Yes
|Manufacturer's Warranty: Lifetime Guarantee
||Product Height: 11.25 in.
|Product Width: 1.875 in.
||Product Depth: 1.875 in.
|Additional Information: TT-S-00230C Type II Class A, C-920 Class 35
||Recommended Surfaces: Drywall, wood, glass, masonry, concrete, metal, porcelain or plastic
|Working Time: 10 Min
||Applied to Wet/Damp Surfaces: No
|VOC Compliant: Yes
|Cured Color: Gray
||Curing Time: 5 to 7 Days
|UV Resistant: Yes