FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills cavities, cracks and expansion joints for insulation and air sealing. The Class-A rating (flame spread of 25 or less) of FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation allows its use in a wide range of industrial, commercial, institutional and residential applications in the United States. Available in portable, self-contained kits or larger, refillable cylinders, FROTH-PAK™ Foam Insulation can be left exposed in non-fire-resistant rated roof/wall junctures per National Fire Protection Association testing.
- Two-Component Polyurethane Foam Insulation (Class A) Kit
- Self-contained kits need no additional gas cylinders or equipment
- Boxed kits with cylinder handles for enhanced portability
- Stops air leakage
- Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more
- Temperature indicator for consistent quality of end product
- For Professional Use Only
- Made in USA
Brand Name: FROTH-PAK
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.