Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock Insulating Foam Sealant can save much more than energy costs. By sealing up pipe, cable and duct penetrations with GREAT STUFF™ Fireblock, you minimize airflow. During a fire, that means flames, harmful gasses and toxic smoke cannot spread as quickly, and in an emergency, that could make all the difference. The fact that it helps you conserve energy, reduce drafts and save on heating and cooling costs is just an added bonus.
- Recognized as an alternative fireblocking material for residential construction
- Tested according to ASTM E84, ASTM E814 (modified), and UL 1715 requirements
- Bright orange foam for easy code identification
- Seals service penetrations between floors and seals electrical runs through wall studs
- Fills, seals and insulates gaps up to 1/2" wide
- Creates an airtight, water-resistant seal that impedes the spread of smoke and fire
- Foam becomes tack-free in 6 minutes, trims in 30 minutes* and cures rigid in 8 hours (*depending on temperature, humidity, substrates and sample thickness)
- Offers superior adhesion to building materials
- All direction dispensing for easy application
- One 12-oz can equals up to 19 tubes of caulk, saving money immediately and later on
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 12 oz
Shipping Dimensions: 8.0 x 2.75 x 2.75
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.