Description & Documents
GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks is a polyurethane-based insulating foam sealant that fills, air-seals and insulates small gaps inside or out. You probably guessed as much from the name. What you might not have guessed is how easy it is to use! Thanks to the straw applicator, GREAT STUFF™ Gaps & Cracks goes on incredibly easy. It expands to take the shape of cracks and voids to form a durable, airtight and water-resistant bond, eliminating unwanted airflows and reducing condensation to save you time, money and energy.
- Forms a permanent, weather-tight seal to minimize drafts and insect infestation for gaps, cracks and holes less than 1" wide
- Exceptional adhesion to wood, drywall, metal, masonry, glass and most plastics
- Airtight and water-resistant for both interior and exterior use
- Expands to fill, seal and insulate, offering energy savings
- Becomes tack-free in 6 minutes, trims in 30 minutes, and cures to rigid finish
- Cured foam is sandable, paintable and stainable for easy integration
- Foam elasticity allows for movement and shifting within the structure from winter to summer
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 20 oz
Brand Name: Great Stuff
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.