Description & Documents
Featuring a stainless steel barrel for longer life, the PRO 15 Foam-Dispensing Gun is a premium option for applying GREAT STUFF PRO™ products. It enables precise, pinpoint application control when applying adhesive and filling, sealing and insulating gaps, cracks and window and door jambs. All PRO Series foam-dispensing guns are designed to create an air- and moisture-tight seal between the gun and the can. Each PRO gun features a flow control mechanism that permits dispensing a bead size from 1/8" to 3" precisely where needed. The ability to restart combined with pinpoint control allows for maximum foam yield and minimal waste.
- PRO Series foam-dispensing gun eliminates post-dispensing foam drip, helping reduce foam waste and minimize cleanup
- The BEST foam-dispensing gun from GREAT STUFF
- Features a lightweight design with a large trigger for comfort and control
- Smooth dispenser tip provides precision and ease of application
- Excellent bead control allows variable bead size from 1/8" to 3"
- Nonstick-coated can adapter, needle and check valve maximize efficiency of material
- Stainless steel barrel offers longer life for the gun and provides accuracy in hard-to-reach areas
Brand Name: Great Stuff
|Product Type: Dispensing Gun
||Cured Color: Steel
|Application: Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Wood
||Compatible Material: Masonry; Metal; Plastic; Wood
|Adhesive Color: Steel
||Overall Length: 14 inch
|Overall Width: 2.5 inch
||Overall Height: 8.5 inch
|Weight: 1 pound
||Compatible Surface Condition: Damp; Dry; Wet
|Special Features: No drip, Precision application, Reusable
||For Use With: GREAT STUFF PRO Series of Insulating Foam Sealants
|Clean-up: Solvent; Water
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/5/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.