CeilingMAX quickly and easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall. Using snap-in technology, CeilingMAX works with any standard 2' x 2' or 2' x 4' tiles. Manufactured with high-grade vinyl, CeilingMAX eliminates rust and scratches without demolition cost, mess and downtime. CeilingMAX provides an immediate acoustic solution and with surface mounting, saves up to 6" of ceiling height.
- Maximizes the ceiling height of a dropped or suspended ceiling
- Adds as much as 6" of head room to any room
- Easily covers old tile ceilings, floor joists, plaster or drywall
- The kit includes enough of all four Ceilingmax components to install a ceiling in a 100 sq. ft room - 7 pcs 8' Top Hanger, 7 pcs 8' Runner, 25 pcs 2' Cross Tees and 6 pcs 8' Wall Brackets.
- Ceilingmax is a surface mount grid system.
- Ceilingmax is made of high-grade vinyl
Dimensions: 100 sq ft
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.