Armstrong Second Look II 24" x 48" Fine-Fissured Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1761C
Menards® SKU: 5172013
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! These fine-fissured tiles provide an economical, non-directional visual paired with standard acoustic absorption and a generous 10/30-year limited warranty. They come standard with HumiGuard Plus for excellent sag resistance and a class A fire rating. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home or business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Non-directional visual reduces installation time and scrap
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.55 for great sound absorption
- Backed by a 10/30-year limited system warranty
- 10 tiles per carton covers 80 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 10)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 3/4"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Thickness (in.): 0.75