Armstrong Grenoble 12" x 12" Textured Beveled Tongue & Groove Ceiling Tile.
Model Number: 258
Menards® SKU: 5171017
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! For the look of a traditional, heavily textured ceiling, our 12" x 12" Grenoble HomeStyle ceiling tile is for you. It brings the look of plaster to a whole new level.Apply it directly to the ceiling using Armstrong's Easy Up guaranteed installation system (Easy Up Metal Rails & Clips) or adhesive. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Sculpted plaster ceiling design for a timeless appeal
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Tongue and groove edge for easy installation
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 40 tiles per carton covers 40 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 40)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 12" x 12" x 1/2"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: StapleorGlue
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Beveled Tongue and Groove
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/19/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.