Armstrong Ledges 24" x 24" Raised Panel Flush Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 8011
Menards® SKU: 5172304
Everyday Low Price: $18.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $2.09
Your Final Price: $16.90
after Mail-In Rebate
*The displayed final price is your price today after mail-in rebate and is subject to
the terms and time frame of the rebate. Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit
check which may only be redeemed in store.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! The classic look of a coffered ceiling can be achieved with our 2' x 2' raised panel tiles. Installed in our Suspended Ceiling Installation System, these paneled tiles bring a sense of traditional elegance to any space. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Architectural design detail brings traditional elegance to any room
- Grid-blending pattern with tegular edge for easier installation
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 12 tiles per carton covers 48 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 12)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.