Armstrong 24" x 24" Random Textured Angled Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 934
Menards® SKU: 5172118
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! As our most basic commercial 2' x 2' ceiling panel, this randomly textured unit is perfect for most light commercial applications. It reduces sound by 55 percent for good acoustical performance and offers a class A fire rating. Use these panels with any compatible suspended ceiling installation system. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your business. Make a total statement and transform your space from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Randomly textured and perfect for most light commercial applications
- Angled tegular edge for a 3-dimensional look
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Reduces sound by 55%
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 1-year limited warranty
- 16 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 16)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.63
Shipping Weight: 3.1 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Tegular
||Material: Mineral Fiber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.