Armstrong Sahara 16" x 16" Smooth Beveled Tongue & Groove Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1693
Menards® SKU: 5171020
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! As fine as the desert sands, Sahara 16" x 16" ceiling tiles give you the best of both worlds: the beauty of a fine-textured ceiling that's fast and easy to install. Apply it directly to your ceiling with wood furring strips or adhesive in half the time of traditional 12" x 12" tiles. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Beveled tongue and groove edge for extra easy installation
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 30 for good sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 20 tiles per carton covers 36 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 20)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 1/2"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 16
||Depth (in.): 16
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: StapleorGlue
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Beveled Tongue and Groove
||Thickness (in.): 0.5
|Material: Mineral Fiber
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/24/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.