Armstrong School Zone 24" x 48" Fine-Fissured High-Durability Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 466
Menards® SKU: 5172251
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! Perfect for the day-to-day tomfoolery of the school house, these commercial grade ceiling tiles feature high-durability construction, exceptional sag resistance and a non-directional visual pattern that allows for easy replacement of damaged tiles. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your school. Make a total statement and transform your classroom from the top down.
- High-durability construction perfect for classrooms and cafeterias
- HumiGuard Plus to provide extra sag resistance
- Non-directional visual and lay-in edge reduce installation time and scrap
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Noise reduction rating of 0.55 muffles sound within
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 35 for high-performance sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 30-year limited system warranty
- 8 tiles per carton covers 64 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 8)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 48" x 5/8"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 48
|Moisture Resistant: Yes
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Square
||Thickness (in.): 0.625