Armstrong 24" x 24" Single Raised Panel Flush Tegular Drop Ceiling Tile
Model Number: 1205
Menards® SKU: 5171991
Description & Documents
Armstrong offers ceilings to match any design style. Just use your imagination! The classic look of a coffered ceiling can be achieved with our HomeStyle 2' x 2' raised panel tile. Installed in our HomeStyle Suspended Ceiling Installation System, this single-panel tile brings a sense of traditional elegance to any space. Don't settle for just the look of white ceiling paint for your home. Make a total statement and transform your room from the top down.
- Architectural design detail accents the traditional style
- Mineral fiber construction for moisture resistance and impact resistance
- Grid-blending pattern with tegular edge for easier installation
- Light reflectance value of 0.80 for lower energy costs and improved sustainability
- Class A fire-retardant rating to resist spreading flames and structural failure
- Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC) rating of 30 for good sound transfer reduction
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
- 6 tiles per carton covers 24 sq ft (must buy in quantities of 6)
- Made in the USA
- ***Pricing reflects a single tile
Dimensions: 24" x 24" x 5/8"
Shipping Dimensions: 24.0 x 24.0 x 0.63
Shipping Weight: 3.7 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Width (in.): 24
||Depth (in.): 24
|Thickness (in.): 0.625
||Treated with Antimicrobial: No
|Moisture Resistant: No
||Ceiling Tile Installation: Drop In
|Ceiling Tile Edge: Flush Tegular
||Material: Mineral Fiber
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 8/28/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.